[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Nigerian Child Witches: Hate and Hope

Nigerian Child Witches: Hate and Hope

Have you been to Nigeria lately? Share any experiences of burgelaries, armed robberies, fraud, etc.

Nigerian Child Witches: Hate and Hope

Postby Richard Akindele » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 am

children abandoned, littered along roadsides, hacked with machetes, doused with acid, nails driven into their skulls, slashed, maimed, or poisoned, as punishment, to extract confessions, or to exorcise demons. And these are the lucky ones, mere outcasts -- ostracized, beaten, rejected, but with warm blood still pumping through their tiny hearts.

[img]http://nairaland.net/forum/images/burningmanEPA_450x300.jpg[/img]

Read the whole story here:

http://mikemccormack.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -hope.html
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby xdunamis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Witches as i know are very wicked and heartless and i dont see any reason why they can be shown mercy if you take into consideration the kind of harms they do to other humans lives. But, anyway they should not be treated this way because it is very wrong especially that of setting fire and burning them into ashes. But how can they be punished ?
xdunamis
Nairaland Junior

Postby Florida Gator » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Never in my life did I think I would see something as horrible as children being accused as witches on this grand of a scale.

Children are innocent creatures of god.

Witches are not real and witches cannot be children.

How did the entire country of Nigeria ever come to the absurd non-reality that tiny children could be witches?

The people who are accusing these children as being witches and torturing these young souls are pure evil.

The Devil holds a special place in hell for the people accusing and torturing these children.
Florida Gator
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 pm

[quote="Florida Gator"]

Witches are not real and witches cannot be children. [/quote]

What do you mean witches are not real?
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

this is bad

Postby patolala » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

there is this new website they are good in entertainment and sports, i just thought is only nice for me to share it with my fellow nairalanders.
patolala
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Crime in Nigeria