[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - ABOUT IJMB AS AN OPTION INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

ABOUT IJMB AS AN OPTION INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

ABOUT IJMB AS AN OPTION INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

Postby felixemeolomo » Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am

let me tell you what i know about IJMB. IJMB is an a level programme organized by ABU Zaria, and its accepted by to fifteen universities in Nigeria. And the certificate is valid for entry into any university for five years. i did IJMB last two years and i made 8 points, As am talking to you am in the Unilorin .Though its not easy i won't lie to you. IJMB is an exam you prepare for and pass. IJMb is easy to pass honestly people just discourage themselves . For those writing jamb this year, you can call them to know about IJMb in case jamb did not work, It will serve as an alternative, I did mine in a private centre in ilorin.I will advise you to do in a private centre because of the assistance they will give during exam. You have to note this and don't be deceived , there are many centres that collect money from student and they will not register them for the exam.There are many arrest and cases of that so i will advise you to be careful and watchful, In case you want to do IJMB in a centre where there is transparency and where you will see that you are been registered and been lectured. They also have conducive environment for lectures and good hostel accommodation for all their students that are willing to stay in the hostel. It is a trusted center that i know, Though i did my IJMB in this same centre then and its reliable. This is a number of someone in the centre presently you can call a,nyN&#^ or a,nyN&#^,
felixemeolomo
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat May 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Your message is tough to read when you don't break it up into paragraphs.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Education