[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - SnapDollars is a honest paying site and $5 free to sign up

SnapDollars is a honest paying site and $5 free to sign up

Postby crystal32 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:02 am

I'm making TONS of extra money with a site called SnapDollars.
They pay me to read email advertisements, complete offers and
surveys, to try free stuff, play games, shop online and more!

Earn unlimited extra cash and request a payout at any time.
Sign-up now and I'll earn referral money too...and so can you!
What are you waiting for?

1. Get paid $5 for joining this site
2. Get paid to try new free products
3. Get paid to refer your friends
4. Get paid to read email
5. Get paid to take surveys
6. Get paid to play games
7. Get cash back on your online shopping
8. play 3 free tickets each day in the sweepstakes
crystal32
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby xdunamis » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 am

There was a time i made up my mind to start making money with survey sites, but i must confess that this was one of my biggest mistakes in life. After wasting almost a year with over 30 survey sites including this particular one, i discovered that i will never receive a paycheck from any of them cause they are all scams, BIG SCAMS. You will soon learn your lessons too, i'm sure you are still new thats why you are promoting them.
xdunamis
Nairaland Junior

Postby Richard Akindele » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

[quote="xdunamis"]There was a time i made up my mind to start making money with survey sites, but i must confess that this was one of my biggest mistakes in life. After wasting almost a year with over 30 survey sites including this particular one, i discovered that i will never receive a paycheck from any of them cause they are all scams, BIG SCAMS. You will soon learn your lessons too, i'm sure you are still new thats why you are promoting them.[/quote]

It'd be nice if you can share your experience.

Did you do the surveys like they requested and never got paid?

What was their reason for not paying you?

Did they ask you for any money to join? In which case, that may be the scam. For instance, if they have 100,000 members, and ask for seemingly insignificant amount of $5 from each one, that translates into a sleek half a million dollars!!
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby xdunamis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Though i cant remember all, but i can still recall Awsurveys.com, after signing up with this site, i discovered that their minimum payout is $75, then i started doing all i could do to reach that amount, during my first few weeks they usually give me some few surveys worth between $1 - $5 but after 1 month, they stopped at this time my a/c balance was at $21 and since then they never sent me any survey again apart from that of $1 for every month. Before long they closed my account because i was not bringing referals to them. Yes, referals, thats what they need cause they set up that site mainly to promote their Bidvertiser Ads. Though there are few legit ones out there, i wont call them legit because how can you be working for a site only to earn some few dollars or even cents on a good month.

If you really want to make money online, taking surveys should not be an option to consider at all.
xdunamis
Nairaland Junior

Return to Family