[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Love!!

Love!!

Anything related to love and relationships...advice, questions, help, experiences...

Love!!

Postby Richard Akindele » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:59 pm

It has been quite obvious that many ladies fall into the trap of those who pretend that they love them. Therefore, destroying their lives. But still upon the warning by the elder people, they still fall into such traps. Indirectly, this has brought an increase to the number of people having AIDS in the world. Is it bcos of the lackadaisical approach on the part of the female or the smartly attitude of the male.
Last edited by Richard Akindele on Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby beyunce » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:10 am

Yea love is love.

But nt only woman are treadted badly u know man to are now avin their own share of d cake :lol:
beyunce
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby bettyboop » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:26 pm

I am quit baffled by this post, is it that i am misunderstanding you? or you have not put the point across properly? which ever it is, here is my reply and pls feel no attack on your person for this.

#Yes many ladies are decieved by men into thinking they are loved. But this is 2006 women have changed and i find alot of men are now getting a taste of their own medicine.

#i dont see how you can drwa relations to the increase in aids to the first listed point you stated. Bcos at the end of the day, not just ppl believeing they inlove fall into the trap of getting aids. Mind you these days lots of ppl get together be itone nite stands, shag partners(purely based on the physical ,mutual adults) infidelity in marriages, where you see some men shag about and infect their innocent unsuspecting wives.(vise versa)

#You say is it bcos of the lackdaisal attitude of the woman? NO
OR smartly attitude of the male? NO (no smart man would have sex with out protection, apart from the 18 years of child support that can come about, there is the deadly aids/hiv and other deadlies out there. )

basically so much is done in the name of love,it is up to ht e individuals to protect their interest in this partnership. When your investment in love is too high, then the risk is equally enourmous. Anyone who lets themsleves become a walk over should not cry about how hard done by they are by ''love''
bettyboop
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:53 pm

If men are now getting a taste of their own medicine, are we closer to a solution, or are we drifting closer into the abyss?

I think from the beginning of time, women have always been susceptible to that word "love". No evidence required. Just utter it, and you're in.

I need women to chime in on this one as to why a typical women would see a man that is up to no good, but still fall head over heels for him? When I say "up to no good", I'm talking about felons, drug addicts, apathetic arses, etc. But women still get tricked into believing what he says.

Why, why?
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

NO no no

Postby styvyne » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:21 am

Don`t c any relationship btw love and AIDS.Even the smartest get it.Play safe,dat should b the watch word.
styvyne
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby fw12 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:21 pm

When a woman is in love, she's not thinking straight. She will do anything at that point.

We all know that a woman's tool for inducing marriage is to get pregnant by a guy she loves. So, how's she going to get pregnant by playing it safe.

Also, if what you people are saying is correct that people play it safe, why is there such an epidemic of AIDS in Nigeria today?

The truth is, when a girl thinks she's in love, she thinks less of playing it safe.

Hence, I do see a correlation between love and AIDS.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Return to Romance: Dating, Marriages and Divorces