[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - financial accounting question

financial accounting question

financial accounting question

Postby wise mc » Sat May 30, 2009 10:56 am

we were being given dis question to solve as an assignment in my school Dorben poly.i hav tried my best possible stil d solution is erroneous.Pls, i wil be grateful if my problem is solved.Dis is d question below:
On jan 1, 2000, Blakky acquired a generator under a 2 years hire agreement requiring an immediate deposit of N400 and 4 yearly installments of N400 commencing 1 July, 2000. The cash price was N3600.Blakky prepared his accounts annualy on 30th september and apportioned d finance charge of N400 to d year ended 30 sept,2000,N150;2001,N125;2002,N75 and 2003,N50.
Prepare:
1. Asset account
2. Hire vendor account
3. Hire purchase interest account
4.Hire purchase interest suspense account
5. Interest payable account
wise mc
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat May 30, 2009 2:29 pm

You really should try to solve it yourself. That is why it's an assignment.

If this particular question is too difficult, spend time solving easier problems in the same category.

Also try to belong to a group. In your class, there'd always be people who know the subject well. Hang around them, and you would learn how problems are solved.

When I was in school, not only did I solve all the problems at the end of each chapter, I also chased down past exam questions I could find. It's hard, it's time consuming, but highly rewarding in the long run.

Remember, even if somebody helps solve the problem for you now, instead of you helping yourself, what are you going to do on exam day when you get a tougher problem you can't solve.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 am

[quote="admin"]Remember, even if somebody helps solve the problem for you now, instead of you helping yourself, what are you going to do on exam day when you get a tougher problem you can't solve.[/quote]

Spy :lol:
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Postby prof joe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 am

All you need to know about ACCA

What is ACCA?
Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) is a global professional body in Accounting. It is presently the largest and most recognized accounting body in the whole world. It has over , level and level
with your MBA you will start from level .you will write papers in level and papers in level .
You can complete the programme within and half years
prof joe
Newbie@Nairaland

Defination ACCA

Postby MarioHartmann » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 am

Hello all,

ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, which is a leading international accountancy body. Its members are required to pass a series of examinations in order to qualify. The qualification is internationally recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to the local one.

Thank you
Mario Hartmann

[url=http://www.paulpaulito.com/]Practice certification exams[/url]
MarioHartmann
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Education