[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Are you Like Russian Women?

Are you Like Russian Women?

Sometimes it's tough to fit a particular topic under available categories. If this applies to you, then post that topic here.

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1

Postby Alexappleton5 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:55 am

Hi Friend ,

What is the main point ? That every man wants Russin women We know that they are beautiful and Russian women are the centre of attraction for their many qualities. Tenderness, loyalty and honesty are their ornaments. They are very soft and clean hearted. They always prefer a long term relationship that leads to marriage.

Thank You
Alexappleton5
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Russian women are ok. Unfortunately, most are too materialistic.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby Vasi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm partly Russian myself, and I can say that all these funny things you say are mostly stereotypes) I don't think there's some difference in their nature, it's just the culture that influences them. When a Russian woman moves to some other country she slowly changes herself and becomes like all other women in that country.
Last edited by Vasi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vasi
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:34 pm

[quote="Vasi"]I'm partly Russian myself, and I can say that all these funny things you say are mostly stereotypes) I don't think there's some difference in their nature, it's just the culture that influences them. When a Russian woman moves to some other country she slowly changes herself and becomes like all other women in that country.[/quote]

I know a few Russian women who have lived overseas for many years. They still dress up everyday.

I'm sure you're right about them changing slowly when they move away from Russia. But that change is very slow, especially if that Russian visits Russia regularly.

I don't think it's a bad thing to want nice things. Italians for instance, also love to dress up always.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to General Topics