[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - I-Cell to showcase products at expo Nigeria

I-Cell to showcase products at expo Nigeria

I-Cell to showcase products at expo Nigeria

Postby Richard Akindele » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:36 pm

One of the service providers in mobile handsets, I-Cell, has announced its participation at the Expo Nigeria exhibition as part of its strategic business decision to remain dominant in the Nigerian market. I-Cell is the authorized distributor for Nokia, Motorola and Samsung in Nigeria. Recognizing the enormous potential that the Nigerian market offers, I -Cell is poised to make a huge investment in the Nigerian market.

The Expo Nigeria exhibition offers I-Cell an ideal platform to leverage its pedigree as a reputable mobile phone distributor. I-Cell will participate in the exhibition in partnership with Nokia, Motorola and Samsung and organize brand activation programme to reach out to the Nigerian consumers and provide them with memorable experiences during the three- day exhibition slated to hold next week in Lagos.

The brand activation event is a build-up to the exhibition to create excitement. Major brand activations will be held at strategic locations within the Lagos metropolis. The event is expected to build excitement and attract attention for the exhibition and create awareness for the I-Cell/Nokia partnership.

A major component of the exhibition is the special promo on Nokia. The promo is aimed at rewarding consumer loyalty and boost market share for Nokia brands in Nigeria. There will be a lucky dip at the exhibition stand where consumers and guests can win phones and other accessories. The exhibition will also showcase the latest products from Nokia, Motorola and Samsung and will enable consumers to interact with the brands, while being offered comprehensive demonstrations on product features.

In a statement, I-Cell President Mr. Gino Zahrai spoke of the importance of Nigeria in context to the overall success of its African business plan. He further asserted that Nigeria offered enormous business potential and I-Cell was poised to establish its dominance in the market as leader in Mobile handsets.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/200 ... 42006.html
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Telecom