[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Nigerians adjust spending patterns to new economic reality

Nigerians adjust spending patterns to new economic reality

Nigerians adjust spending patterns to new economic reality

Postby Toscolo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Nigerians adjust spending patterns to new economic reality after subsidy removal. I have reordered my family budget priorities as food, children's school fees and transportation.
Toscolo
Newbie@Nairaland

Re: Nigerians adjust spending patterns to new economic reality

Postby saheedo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 pm

The present economic reality has no doubt warranted extra cut in my spending pattern.

Recently, I had to install an inverter to save me the cost of buying petrol on a weekly basis at the rate of N liters. Though, the cost of the initial installation was a bit on the high side, but the long time benefit is what I stand to enjoy
saheedo
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby fw12 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 pm

[b]The present economic reality has no doubt warranted extra cut in my spending pattern.

Recently, I had to install an inverter to save me the cost of buying petrol on a weekly basis at the rate of N liters. Though, the cost of the initial installation was a bit on the high side, but the long time benefit is what I stand to enjoy[/b]

You are wise to setup an inverter system. The site admin has a comprehensive tutorial on how to set it up http://www.nairaland.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2854

Maybe you should share your own experience, and how much it cost in total.

I believe that if one considers the cost of a generator, and the cost of petrol, an inverter system is actually cheaper.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Postby fw12 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:00 pm

[quote="Toscolo"]Nigerians adjust spending patterns to new economic reality after subsidy removal. I have reordered my family budget priorities as food, children's school fees and transportation.[/quote]

I am still waiting for the good things that president Jonathan promised. So far, he has only managed to make life more difficult for everybody.

All Nigerians, except for the leaders who share Nigeria's oil money among themselves, are feeling the severe economic pinch.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Return to Telecom