[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - HOW FREE INTERNET BROWSING IN NIGERIA CAN BE ACHIEVED !

HOW FREE INTERNET BROWSING IN NIGERIA CAN BE ACHIEVED !

Sometimes it's tough to fit a particular topic under available categories. If this applies to you, then post that topic here.

HOW FREE INTERNET BROWSING IN NIGERIA CAN BE ACHIEVED !

Postby wealthlifters » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Get this new free and hot browsing application that works with MTN and Glo networks.

It's fast and reliable...
Surf every site, download any file...
Why not say to cafes and starcoms, visafone etc...

This is neither freedombrowsing, proxifier or solibay that has been barred and blocked by MTN and Glo.

This application works with a common program you and I use everyday.

Installation is done within 15 minutes and you start browsing immediately.

All you need is just your GPRS enabled phone and your computer (LAPTOP OR DESKTOP)

I am giving every member of this forum 5 hours money back guaranty. If you order and you are not able to connect within 5 hours, request for your full refund.

If I fail, kindly report me anywhere .

Interested and serious persons should contact me on the information below: I can only make this application available to the first 50 Nigerians. My reason is to avod proliferation and the wrong use of the application.
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Free internet + zain wap & mms settings

Postby icoify » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 am

Get your free internet browsing software for as low as N1000. it is very fast and works with somany servers. to order for zain wap/mms visit for more information contac me on 08038302459
icoify
Newbie@Nairaland

na today?

Postby lexdino » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:12 pm

make una dey give am free, aah, una never use am chop reach? people, dont bother to pay a dime because e don too much for these guys, aah, una nor dey rest? the software to download is LENNUTG and SSAPG, finish, na so eem reach na, to download anyone, just visit org dot modeerftenretni and una go see dem download for there.
i dey vex for these people wey nor wan work again because of FBT, people wey hack these things dey give am out free.
LENNUTG and SSAPG nor dey use any proxy and eem dey work for niaZ and olG.
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to General Topics