[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Stay Away From TV For The Rest Of Your Life.

Stay Away From TV For The Rest Of Your Life.

Sometimes it's tough to fit a particular topic under available categories. If this applies to you, then post that topic here.

Stay Away From TV For The Rest Of Your Life.

Postby lexdino » Sat May 02, 2009 2:55 pm

If you were to be paid #50,000,000 to avoid watching TV :lol: for the rest of your life, will you take the money? :roll:
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Postby fw12 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Interesting question.

My answer would be no. $300,000 is really not a lot of money for someone to give up TV for good.

What does "watching TV" really mean? Is that limited to TV stations, or does it include watching movies?

To me, not watching TV is the same as being sent to life imprisonment.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu May 07, 2009 3:03 am

No TV for N50 mil? Hell no!

To me, watching TV is the #1 enjoyment there is today. Can anybody prove me wrong?

What would I spend the money on once I get it?

When a man is home relaxing, he needs TV to relieve life's stress, or he'd go crazy. :)

Money has little value if you can't purchase enjoyment with it.

What does it benefit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
-Mark 8:36
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Fri May 08, 2009 5:17 pm

[quote="fw12"]Interesting question.
What does "watching TV" really mean? Is that limited to TV stations, or does it include watching movies?
[/quote]

Stay away from TV.
TV stations, Movies, etcetera all included.
I fully agree with Admin, it's like gaining the whole world and losing one's soul :roll:
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Postby xdunamis » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

I will accept the money. If i want to watch tv, i will sit at the back of the tv set and put a big mirror at the front then i can watch the mirror. What a hack.
xdunamis
Nairaland Junior

Postby fw12 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

[quote="xdunamis"]I will accept the money. If i want to watch tv, i will sit at the back of the tv set and put a big mirror at the front then i can watch the mirror. What a hack.[/quote]

Huh, a play on words there. :)

You just proved everybody right, that it's very difficult not to watch tv.

The topic of this thread is rather funny.

Is 50 million naira really a lot of money? If you want to live in a place like Abuja, such an amount of money would go very quickly. A 4 bedroom home in a decent Abuja neighborhood would cost you at least 25 million.

Once you buy a good home, you know your relatives and friends would start bringing their problems. By the time you're done helping everybody, you have no money left.

Then what you going to do, since you can't watch TV?
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Return to General Topics