[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - I had a call from a Boogie man!

I had a call from a Boogie man!

Expose scam letters and emails. If scammers sent you an email or fax, post it here. Share any experiences you've had, including talking to them on the phone.

I had a call from a Boogie man!

Postby XSi » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:12 pm

I got a 419 call asking me to host a couple of engineers coming to Nigeria to start up a jewellery company. He said platinum had been discovered in Ekiti State and all I needed to do was host them for the two days they'll be staying in Lagos.
He called me with a Jand number, but my brother said Jand numbers could be masked.

He messed the runs up when he said I should send a 500 naira recharge card to a certain number. For where?
XSi
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby fw12 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:47 pm

You see, the moment he asked you for money, you quickly detected he was lying. Why can't Americans be the same way? Americans in particular get taken for millions of dollars each year.

With all the information out there about 419, you would think people would have wised up by now.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Return to 419