[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - seeking for admission in the university of jos.

seeking for admission in the university of jos.

seeking for admission in the university of jos.

Postby francisonyedikachi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 pm

what are some of the things one needs to know when seeking for admission in the university of jos through direct entry.
francisonyedikachi
Newbie@Nairaland

Re: seeking for admission in the university of jos.

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

[quote="francisonyedikachi"]what are some of the things one needs to know when seeking for admission in the university of jos through direct entry.[/quote]

I tried to obtain the info for you, but their website http://www.unijos.edu.ng/registry.php is not responding. My advice is that you call the Registrar's office and pose that question to them there.

It's such a shame that a whole University cannot keep its website online.

Unijos, let me run your web services, and you're guaranteed speed, and 99.99% uptime.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Career