[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Site that connected me to the Fashion industry.

Site that connected me to the Fashion industry.

Site that connected me to the Fashion industry.

Postby Allen » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:54 pm

They had many different listings in the fashion field. I found an ad that interested me, and looked into the job. As a result, I have been a Fashion Designer 1 and 1/2 years. The change has provided me with valuable experience that I wouldn't have received at my former job. My experience was very positive. I found the website to be informative, and very user-friendly.
Allen
Newbie@Nairaland

Latex Fetish

Postby PeterAddision » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 am

Its a very outstanding profession......to be a Fashion Designer......
PeterAddision
Newbie@Nairaland

Boxer Shorts

Postby NathanRosseister » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:23 am

I like the Fashion Designing profession....
NathanRosseister
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Fashion