[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - ADMIN AND ACCOUNT OFFICER (NYSC/O.N.D/I.T)

ADMIN AND ACCOUNT OFFICER (NYSC/O.N.D/I.T)

Announce job openings. Announce yourself as a jobseeker. Discuss job-related issues.

Postby sda » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Our Organization is in need of a YOUTH CORPER or an OND/I.T Candidate as an Admin and Account Officer.
The Candidate should have a good communication skill, should be able to use Computer packages like MS Words, Excel, Access and PowerPoint to enable him be effective as an office Administrator.
The candidate should also have the knowledge of general accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and making all the books available for the auditor on a monthly basis.
Education and Experience
-Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
-Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
-Knowledge of financial reporting
-Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding finances and taxation
-A male applicant is preferred
-Proficiency in relevant accounting software like Peachtree or sage
-A candidate who has a laptop would be given preference
-A candidate who can drive and has a valid drivers license would also be given preference
Key Competencies
-Attention to detail and accuracy
-Planning and organizing
-Scheduling and monitoring
-Communication skills
-Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
-Initiative
-Confidentiality
If you think you qualified for this job, kindly send an email to : [b]p.recruitment at consultant dotcom[/b]
Application closes by Friday 30th March, 2012
sda
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Jobs, Employment, Career