[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - American company looking for dynamic Nigerians for a job

American company looking for dynamic Nigerians for a job

Announce job openings. Announce yourself as a jobseeker. Discuss job-related issues.

American company looking for dynamic Nigerians for a job

Postby surd » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:47 pm

What an opportunity????
-Earn millions of dollars while retaining your present job.
-Are you tired of your present job?
-Do you want to Earn an extra income?
-Do you want to have your own car within 1 Month?
-Have you been laid off from work?

Here is a multi-Network company from America in need of staff, workers with or without no qualification. Join the millionaires club with little or no capital to join the company all over the world. If you are interested reply me through my e-mail address below so that i can link you up in your country where you resides. or you contact the head office and tell them that you have a sponsor from Ghana with ID number 233-000-038-640

General Company Inquiries: general@foreverliving.com
I'd like to know more about the company...or anything else that doesn't seem to relate to the above categories.
Telephone
United States and Canada:
Arizona:
FAX: 1-888-440-ALOE (2563)
480-998-8888
480-905-8451

1. distrib.foreverliving.com/marketing/pageDisplay.do?page=how1&language=en&siteID=USA

distrib.foreverliving.com
Source: distrib.foreverlivin...
Forever Living's Marketing Plan is successful because it is simple; it's one of the easiest ways to get started in your own business. What's more, you'll start with proven, consumable products in an established, growing industry. ...
surd
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Jobs, Employment, Career