[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - How To Fund A PayPal Account

How To Fund A PayPal Account

Announce job openings. Announce yourself as a jobseeker. Discuss job-related issues.

How To Fund A PayPal Account

Postby Daram300 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Please i want to ask if any body knows how to fund a paypal account,i am interested in it.thank you.
Daram300
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Because of rampant fraud in Nigeria, paypal does not allow transactions that have anything to do with Nigeria.

If you search for the keyphrase: "nigeria online payment", you probably could find a way to make payments online. Be careful though, otherwise, even that payment system may itself be fraudulent.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

funding paypal in nigeria is easy

Postby leinstance » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

dont be decieved guys verifying your paypal is no small deal. i've been defrauded once and my account is still unverified till date. but i have cash inside so i make small purchases, this guys help me fund it sha aI;Dpgc7 you can check them out.
leinstance
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Proflynks1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Funding or verifying Paypal to some is not possible or it's hard...while to some, it's nothing... I have Paypal accs & have various ways of funding including the latest use of liberty reserve... I also work with a couple of sites that pay me almost daily to Paypal ... So I really don't bother funding my acc...

But if you need a trusted coy in Naija dat can help out...then pm me or e-mail me Proflynks1yahoo.co.uk .The info is free...So don't fear I'll charge u...

I hope to run exchange services on one of my sites soon...
Proflynks1
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Jobs, Employment, Career