Types of certification

Types of certification

Postby MarioHartmann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 am

Hello all,

The type of certification should also be looked into. The basic type - and the first one to get - is called a CPT (Certified Personal Trainer.) After this has been achieved, there are a lot of other extensions that can be added on. NASM for example, offers a CES and PES (which stand for Corrective Exercise Specialist and Performance Enhancement Specialist, respectively.) Then ACSM has the ES and HFI (Exercise Specialist and Health Fitness Instructor.) There are links at the bottom for both of these.

Thanks a lot
Mario Hartmann

Practice certification exams
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 am

Return to Education

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest