[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - STUDY ABROAD!

STUDY ABROAD!

STUDY ABROAD!

Postby Mya » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:27 pm

A new door of opportunity is now opened to everyone who desires to study in some of the best and yet the cheapest universities in Europe... your destiny is in your hand. for more information please contact achieversconsultancy@******.com
Mya
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:47 pm

If you have such information, why not just share it in the forum? If somebody has to send you an email to obtain information, the whole thing appears shady to me.

I hope you're not trying to take advantage of people, and use this as an opportunity to request compensation in exchange for such information.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Lets Help Them Together!

Postby Mya » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 pm

HI Admin, Thanks for your response. indeed its shows that there are still a few persons left who care about others,and wish their fellows well.i very much appreciate this concern .however,i just felt i could be of help to some people who are presently going through what i went through in order to get my dreams of studying abroad fulfiiled.if i had all the information for every individual i wouldnt mind pasting it for the benefit of all,but as you would agree with me each persons case is peculiar and person-specific,what worked for me may neccesarily not work for others . thus i feel the best way to contribute my little quota to better the lot of other thriving and ambitious youths is to get them to contact the agency that helped me just like i did.once again thanks ., so if you want to be of help to anyone as well please let them hav the email............. worldofachievers@consultant.com or achieversconsultancy@consultant.com
Mya
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Garry » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 am

Yes, Study abroad is one of life’s most rewarding challenges. We help you make the right choices to earn a recognized education and mix with people as motivated as you through Studies and Careers...
Garry
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Education