[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Nigerian women differ from U.S. women how?

Nigerian women differ from U.S. women how?

Anything related to love and relationships...advice, questions, help, experiences...

Nigerian women differ from U.S. women how?

Postby chantellV » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:23 am

I am from Mississippi and I am dating a wonderful man from Nigeria. He is also a dean at the school that I attend. We met and been together for almost two years, He is twice my age and we have our differences about my entertainment habbits such as clubbing and rap music. But he has problems when I do the things normal women 25 do and that makes me feel like he is trying to control me more than advise and its causing tension in our relationship. He is everything to me and I really want to get an agreement with him but he is a hard head cheif. How submissive are Nigerian women to their men so that I won't drive him away because of my choices for my life. How are Nigerian women different from American women in relationships.
chantellV
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Romance: Dating, Marriages and Divorces