[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - MAN UTD VS BARCELONA FC, WHO WILL BE THE EUROPIAN CHAMPION

MAN UTD VS BARCELONA FC, WHO WILL BE THE EUROPIAN CHAMPION

Anything related to love and relationships...advice, questions, help, experiences...

MAN UTD VS BARCELONA FC, WHO WILL BE THE EUROPIAN CHAMPION

Postby soccermaster » Tue May 26, 2009 2:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FC Barcelona and Manchester United FC will descend on Rome's Stadio Olimpico for the 2008/09 UEFA Champions League final each seeking to write another chapter in their long and rich history. In a city resonant with ancient glories, these two modern-day superpowers have their eyes on European club football's greatest prize.

• For Barcelona, victory would bring their third European crown – and earn coach Josep Guardiola a place on the privileged list of men who have won the trophy as both player and coach.

• Holders United are on a record-breaking 25-match unbeaten run in the competition and are aiming to capture their fourth European Champion Clubs' Cup – and, with it, become the first team to retain the trophy

I give it to manchester united looking the players on ground for the match but most of barcelona players are not fit and some are suspended. let me know your own europian champion for 2008/2009 season
soccermaster
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby lexdino » Tue May 26, 2009 7:04 pm

I dreamt that Man Utd defeated Barcelona but most times, my dreams translates the other way round.
We can only guess but only time will tell!
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to Romance: Dating, Marriages and Divorces