[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - law of setting up a bakery business in lagos

law of setting up a bakery business in lagos

law of setting up a bakery business in lagos

Postby celine72 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm

Omo Nigeria
can any body advice me on how to start a Bakery business. i.e business regristration and the lot what exactly do i need to do. thanks
celine72
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Assuming you reside in Nigeria, contact your local chamber of commerce.

I wish you much luck. Bakery business is a good business to be in, since people have to eat no matter what.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:32 am

hmmmm, to my knowledge, bakery biz is an average biz that does not require an enormous capital to set up here but it depends on the amount of output you you might be targetting, however, concerning the registration procedures, you should try to get in touch with one or two insiders.
that is my own opinion :idea:
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to Business