[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
nairaland.net • View topic - EARN FROM ARTICLE WRITING & TAKING SURVEYS ONLINE

EARN FROM ARTICLE WRITING & TAKING SURVEYS ONLINE

EARN FROM ARTICLE WRITING & TAKING SURVEYS ONLINE

Postby wealthlifters » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:08 pm

TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN EARN FROM WORKING FOR COMPANIES WHO ARE DIEING FOR YOUR SERVICE: BY SIMPLY SUBMITTING YOUR 450 WORDS ARTICLE ONLINE , YOU EARN BIG MONEY.

ALSO TAKE ONLINE SURVEYS AND EARN MONTHLY AS MANY ARE DOING NOW.

FOR MORE INFO,SEND AN EMAIL WITH THE SUBJECT "ARTICLE & SURVEYS " TO wealthlifters@live.com
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby lexdino » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 am

Those companies are freely granting the opportunities to individuals but the truth is that one cant make money online by taking surveys from this part of the world, even if you signup with 100 companies.
I have not yet tried the Article writing 8)
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Postby wealthlifters » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 pm

lexdino ,

You erred
I have made good money from the internet taking surveys.

I think hy u said so is because you don't have the necessary tools which i call SURVEY INSIDER SECRET

For proofs, call on me and I will send you a snapshot of my 3 days account from just one of the surveys,

Am serious

WealthLifters
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 am

I'm about to start deleting these [b]contact me to make money ads[/b].

If you have such information, why not post it here for everybody to see? Perhaps you are not posting it, because you want to get paid first.

I have nothing against you getting paid, but please let people know when you post here that they have to pay to get the information. It's called [b]truth in advertising[/b].
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Hear this!

Postby wealthlifters » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:00 am

Hey mod,
I hear you. But u shld knw dat dis forum ll never grow witout people like us.
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 am

Growth is not the primary aim of this forum.

Quality vs quantity. Your choice? You know mine.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Suit You

Postby wealthlifters » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

Suit You Mod. Wheres the quality? Tell me
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:06 am

The quality is in not allowing you to post crap on the site.

It's a free world. Please start your own forum, and populate it with any junk you like. Then decide where the quality is.

Please respect this site's regulations, even those you don't agree with.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Khak khak

Postby wealthlifters » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 am

Thats the list thing that bothers me man!
I'll prefer being original than copy catting!
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Again, start your own forum, and post whatever suits you on it.

Clearly, the rules you've been asked to abide by on this site are not the least of your worries as you say. Else, you wouldn't keep responding.

How about a mutual respect for each others' time? That's not a question, just a rhetorical statement.

If you don't like the rules, don't use the site. It's that simple.

Thank you.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 am

[quote="wealthlifters"]lexdino ,

You erred
I have made good money from the internet taking surveys.

I think hy u said so is because you don't have the necessary tools which i call SURVEY INSIDER SECRET

For proofs, call on me and I will send you a snapshot of my 3 days account from just one of the surveys,

Am serious

WealthLifters
08039560064[/quote]

i dont need to call you, but can you post the company or site where you made a reasonable amount of money taking surveys in just 3 days? and have you received the money in physical cash?
Global test Market?
American Online Surveys?
AW surveys?
Survey Savvy?

to my knowledge, these are some of the very few good ones.
Google *, though it pays cents and ideal for a site with at least, 200 visitors per day, is better and far less stress free than taking surveys.
Someone thinking of making money online especially from here in Nigeria were owning a credit card is a luxury should not be desperate. one can make legitimate money online through affiliate program without paying a dime, not even a kobo. a blog on blogspot dot cpm or wordpress can sideline any site and SEO is much more better than paying for any form of advert. 8)
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Postby brtaiwo » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 pm

it is true you can make money from surveys but most dont accept nigerians. Though i recently found inquisition it is a wonderful survey firm.
brtaiwo
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby fw12 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 pm

[quote="lexdino"]

I have not yet tried the Article writing 8)[/quote]

Article writing is nothing like taking surveys.

To write an article, you have to be well versed in the subject matter.

Pick a topic you know well. Otherwise, nobody would take you seriously.

A topic you know well doesn't have to be something you know inside and out right now. All you need to master any topic is to do extensive research on that topic.

You can then make money from that article by including google ads, amazon books, etc on pages of the article. If someone clicks on a google ad on your article, you could get paid anything from pennies to $1.50 for that one click.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:09 pm

[quote="fw12"]

You can then make money from that article by including google ads, amazon books, etc on pages of the article. If someone clicks on a google ad on your article, you could get paid anything from pennies to $1.50 for that one click.[/quote]

Most people these days use publicly available blog sites, such as blogger.com, wordpress.com, etc. Unfortunately, I don't think these sites allow you to embed ads such as google ads.

If you're going into article writing, you most likely need your own domain name, and hosting space on a server.

On the question of Nigerians not being allowed to participate because of payment issues, I believe I could be of help somehow. Contact me, and we'll explore possibilities.

I've heard many Nigerians blame Westerners for 419. Unfortunately, the negative effects of 419 is not limited to Westerners, it also affects honest Nigerians who are barred from googleads, ebay, outsourcing jobs, etc.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Blogger.com also known as blogspot allows almost any type of code including the * Javascript but I'm not sure about Wordpress.
I think starting your personal blog at blogger.com for free is better than article writings.
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Next

Return to Business