[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - I JUST RECEIVED $800 FROM THIS 'CPA' COMPANY

I JUST RECEIVED $800 FROM THIS 'CPA' COMPANY

I JUST RECEIVED $800 FROM THIS 'CPA' COMPANY

Postby wealthlifters » Tue May 06, 2008 4:46 am

[b]
YOU MAY BE THE NEXT PERSON THAT WILL SMILE TO THE BANK BY JUST SIGNING UP AT FOR FREE AT
[/b]

[b]THIS IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER READ EMAIL AND GET PAID JOBS YOU MAY HAVE HEARD ABOUT BEFORE NOW,THIS ONE IS DA BOMB..........................

I ONCE DOUBTED,BUT NOW IT'S MY FULL TIME JOB.

MANY NIGERIAN INTERNET GURUS HAVE BEEN SAYING MUCH ABOUT THIS BIZ. I JUST GAVE IT A TRIAL AND ALAS MY MONEY IS IN MY NIGERIAN BANK HERE IN NAIJA....

WANNA KNOW THE AMOUNT? $1080 IN 7 DAYS FROM A JOB YOU DONT SEL,L
YOU DON'T CONVINCE ANYONE TO JOIN
YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A WEBSITE...

WANNA KNOW MORE.........

JUST TYPE IN CPA INTO GOOGLE AND SEE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF.

THAT'S THE NEW WAY TO FLOW NOW.

FORGET ALL THOSE BOGUS CLAIMS, COME IN AND MILK FROM THIS INTERNET CASH COW NOW

GET INTO THE BAND WAGON AND HAVE YOUR OWN SHARE OF THE CAKE.

CALL ME FOR MORE INFO: 08039560064

EMAIL: wealthlifters@live.com FOR PROOFS.[/b]
Last edited by wealthlifters on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby lexdino » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 am

Received $800 from PTC and PTR?
that means you and your referrers clicked 80 000 ads.
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to Business