[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Business Opportunity

Business Opportunity

Business Opportunity

Postby didisky » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 pm

DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SUCCEED?

Do you have a dream of starting and running your own profitable business?

Our client, a multinational company newly arrived in Nigeria, desire to develop major distributors of her fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) across the country.
* You need less than N40, 000 to start.

WE WILL GIVE YOU SUPPORT OF OVER N200,000 TO ENABLE YOU START.

Interested persons are hereby invited to our open presentation. ENTRY IS FREE but participant who may choose to join our company AFTER the presentation will be required to pay N2,500 for seminar materials and processing of application. BE PREPARED.

No experience or qualification needed. Anyone can do it.

To attend our free presentation mail your NAME and PHONE NUMBER TO bluejacs@yahoo.com
(You will receive a reply with the date,time and venue of the free presentation).YOU MUST BE RESIDENT IN LAGOS

Don’t spend your life working for someone else.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, IT’S FREE

TESTIMONY
After 6 months in this business, I have being from being jobless and homeless to living in a luxury flat and running my business from a posh Allen Avenue office.

NOTE:ONLY THOSE WHO TEXT TO BOOK THEIR SPACE WILL BE ADMITTED
didisky
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:26 pm

If you have N200,000 to give to somebody for this so called Business opportunity, why not just employ qualified people to handle the distribution of your inventory?

People reading should be extremely cautious of these kinds of solicitations. I'm always sceptical of any deal that requires me to pay money upfront. The fact is, once they have your money, they have you hooked. It won't be long before they ask for more, and more. If at any point you want your money back, it may be impossible to recover your money without court action. Basically, they win, you lose.

I have no facts to doubt this particular post, but just make sure you do your homework before you fork over a single penny.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby didisky » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:36 pm

@Admin,
I dont know if u didnt read what i posted or u r just being funny.There is a presentation that must be attended and if after that anyone WILLING to join can join.Abi i say na by force or I ask them to pay anything.

I still think we shpould respect other people's view and stop playing god becuz we have one copy cat site :twisted:
didisky
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:53 am

I know what you wrote just fine.

If your program is legit, then you have nothing to worry about as far as people being cautioned to tread carefully. Right?

Also, if I were you, I wouldn't be insulting the founder of a website you're using to get your word out to the world. You're only hurting your cause. Why would anybody want to get involved with you if you're so emotionally unstable? Think about it.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Business