[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - What business structure is best if i want to start a web des

What business structure is best if i want to start a web des

What business structure is best if i want to start a web des

Postby Obella » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 am

What business structure is best if i want to start a web design business and market prodcuts online?
I want to start a web design business and marketing products online. I would be selling digital products internationally and designing web sites for companies and individuals.
Obella
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm

What web design programs do you know?

Take a look at this article that I wrote about it:
http://www.nairaland.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1243

In general, is you are good at what you do, it shouldn't be difficult to start a business. You open an office, and then advertise it to the country.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Business