[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - we can do it if you believe and trust GOD

we can do it if you believe and trust GOD

we can do it if you believe and trust GOD

Postby stanleymacloo » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 am

Hi every body on nairaland i am greeting every one. my name is stanley. a Nigerian by nationality. but i live in Senegal some times now. my brother and sisters i have very important issue i will like to throw on this forum. but pls if you are a double minded person this is not for you. i know some will say scam people has come again, but i am not telling you that you must do it with me, no but if you have anyone that can assist you without eating your you up and tell you we are in hustling filed, you can do it with him or her. some of our people are here stranding people here. some are doing all type of rubbish and destroying the name of good once. many are good all is not bad the good and the bad are here.
remember i said if you don't trust me and you have someone here in Senegal you trust you can try it with him/her. but first try to know if the person is here to live in Senegal or the person IS ON THE RUN. he/she is here looking for who to dupe and run to anther country believing that one day he/she will enter oyibo man country without visa. please check the update of the person you want to do it with cos the person you may know when he is in Nigeria may not be the same person when he/she is out of country. our traveling has made some of us mad people. some are here looking for any way to travel abroad but for years noting has happen and settling down no way. some are here for traveling abroad but not easy they look for a away to settle down before GOD and man they are now living big and going abroad coming back the way they want.

now my brothers and sisters this is my proposal for you, if you want to do it just do, i believe we can make it. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE a,nyN&#^a,nyN&#^years up. so be your self, only genuine people and business is needed. don't worry there is money in any product OK. just name the products send email and prices and pictures OK we can start from there. if you want i can come to Nigeria to take the goods. because i am coming to Nigeria often to buy some goods. we can see and talk face to face so that you will know me and i will also now you. (no fear) to make money is not easy and is involved some risk but just BELIEVE GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

NOTE: i have Senegalese id card and passport which is easy to get visa more then our passport but i don't need to travail to abroad to start wandering about. i have something i am doing here is better for me to stay here and make good money and start going to china like others, than to go and start looking for where to sale advertisement pepper, bodyguard in nightclub, washing car, looking for office messenger, sleeping with old oyibo women, other thing our people does in abroad or yahoo yahoo. please if you are not interested please don't deceive others by posting rubbish here OK. i am waiting for your reply, thanks and be BLESSED.

my contact email. stanleymacloolive
Or add me one facebook. stanley uchenna ngwunwede
stanleymacloo
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Business