[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - FREE WEBSITE FOR BUSINESS PEOPLE ONLY.

FREE WEBSITE FOR BUSINESS PEOPLE ONLY.

FREE WEBSITE FOR BUSINESS PEOPLE ONLY.

Postby geoman » Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 am

Hello Friend.
I am a freelance web designer, i am interested in designing website for your firm, the design will be a full 5-10 pages site, containg all your firm product and other details.
What is the cost? absolutely free, based on the term that you will register your domain name( ) and buy our hosting package, the domain name + hosting package goes for N6,500.
So, with N6,500. you get a free web design + domain name + 500MB hosting plan + personalized e-mail(info@yourcompany.com).
I look forward to hearing from you, you can also reach me on 07090334149.

Thank you,
More Open doors to your Business.
geoman
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Business