[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Graphic designer are low paid

Graphic designer are low paid

Graphic designer are low paid

Postby sugarkain3000 » Sat May 02, 2009 7:10 pm

[b]Graphic designer are low paid[/b]
sugarkain3000
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby wristbandsnow » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:11 am

I have all the experience beyond many intermediate designers and my boss tells me I'm the highest paid designer he's seen.

[url= in dark wristband [/url]
wristbandsnow
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby sugarkain3000 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:02 pm

I refuse to believe what your boss daid if he is not paying you at least N100,000 - N150,000. Thats the more reason why I'm self-employed. I've acquired thirteen (13) years experience working with different groups and companies.

I'm building a website so that I can be online to sell my products and services to those who are interested. Any suggestion or advice is welcomed.
sugarkain3000
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:28 pm

[quote="sugarkain3000"]I refuse to believe what your boss daid if he is not paying you at least N100,000 - N150,000. Thats the more reason why I'm self-employed. I've acquired thirteen (13) years experience working with different groups and companies.

I'm building a website so that I can be online to sell my products and services to those who are interested. Any suggestion or advice is welcomed.[/quote]

What are you planning to sell online?

How do you plan to receive payments - credit card, paypal, checks, money order, etc?
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Business