[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Representing Trinidad and Tobago

Representing Trinidad and Tobago

Introduce yourself.

Representing Trinidad and Tobago

Postby trini_girl » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 am

Hi All,

I'm from the little island that made it to the world cup finals. hehe.

An interesting chain of events has lead me Nairaland.net. Maybe I'll get into it some other time.

For now let me just say that I'll be observing on the sidelines, admin et al, so I can get a feel for this forum.

Hopefully, it won't be as disappointing as my experience with another forum (which shall remain unnamed). :wink:

Long live Nairaland.net! :D
trini_girl
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:08 pm

Trinidad made it to the World cup finals! That must have been one huge fest. Football (soccer) is the number one sport in the world. No other event creates more frenzy, and unite more people.

Well, congrats. Who is your number one player?

BTW, you don't have to worry about the Admin. Discussion is open and unrestricted. Just make sure you don't spam the forum, and that all adult content is posted to the Adult forum.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 am

yes discussion is free here, and i bet you wont get disappointed. :)
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to New Members