[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - THIS VIRUS CALL OBASANJO!

THIS VIRUS CALL OBASANJO!

Introduce yourself.

THIS VIRUS CALL OBASANJO!

Postby Dasuma » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:57 pm

It is my strong believe that OBJ is the greatest catastrophy to befall Nigeria Since independence OR else how can one explain his horrible acts. Well, sometimes i had to be a fair judge to blame those deaf,dump and blind bacteries that select him to power, POOR OBJ.
Dasuma
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Can you shed more light on your post?

What does Obasanjo do that you disagree with?

You said: "the greatest catastrophy to befall Nigeria Since independence"? Maybe you meant to say the worst catastrophy to befall Nigeria Since independence. In any event, I think the worst would be the president who stole the most amount of money from Nigeria. Would that be Obasanjo?
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

ADMIN KE!

Postby Dasuma » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:15 pm

Mr Admin, i thought you were supposed to be a fair judge and oversee forum members discuss sensitive issues as regards this great nation of ours Well, taking into cognizance [i]certain factors[/i], i understands your concern. But then you were supposed to ask me the citeria i adopt in reaching my findings and not to take side in such a discourse.
Dasuma
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:17 pm

I apologize.

I was actually asking you for the criteria.

In any event, it's not unfair to take sides if I believe in my convictions.

Frankly, I don't think Obasanjo has stolen more money than past presidents. So, share your reasons for thinking he's the worst ever.

Has Nigeria changed much since Obasanjo's ascension to power? I don't think so. Nigeria needs a lot of work, and if the current president hasn't succeeded in doing it, then he's a failure. Being a failure however, doen't make him the worst president ever. Agree?
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 am

if you look at the OBJ regime, though corrupt but you will still be able to find 1,2 or 3 things to write home about. is anyone not talking about our rule of law regime?
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to New Members