[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Please, Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Please, Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Introduce yourself.

Please, Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Postby drrionelli » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:02 pm

I thank you for taking time to peruse this post. I'm drrionelli. I am pleased and honored to be here. It means much for me inasmuch as I seek to get to know more about the Nigerian sensibility from those of you who know it best.

I'm no flamer, baiter or antagonizer. Rather, I categorically respect other views, even those opposing my own. I only hope that through my time here I will be able to enjoy an exchange of ideas. If you have any questions for me, please let them be known. I assure you, I shall do the same.

Again, thank you...and let my learning begin!
drrionelli
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:59 pm

Welcome to nairaland.net drrionelli. Does your screen name stand for Dr. Rionelli? If so, what kind of doctor are you? Rionelli sounds Italian. Are you Italian?

What is the genesis of your interest in learning about Nigeria?
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby drrionelli » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:40 pm

Thank you so much for your gracious welcome!

My interest in Nigeria stems from a number of sources. I have met a few delightful people from the country. Cultures other than my own are of interest to me. And, with so much strife in the world today, I believe that we should take the time to understand how others live so that we might have respect for them and their ways. We must embrace diversity. We, as humans, have more commonalities than we do differences.

Your site is a wonderful tool in breaking down the walls, so to speak, between people. The exchanges that take place here go beyond the empiralistic jingoism of nations. This is one-to-one grass-roots exchange.

And, what better way to learn about those who make up a country?
drrionelli
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby trini_girl » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:05 am

drrionelli,

don't i know you from nairaland.net? the name looks familiar.
trini_girl
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby drrionelli » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:01 pm

Yes, trini_girl, I'm sure you do know me from here. This [u][i]is[/i][/u] nairaland.net! :D
drrionelli
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:27 pm

drrionelli + trini_girl flirt session. :)
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby lexdino » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:59 am

well Lexdino is in now :x :x
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to New Members