[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - IJMB IS REAL.....

IJMB IS REAL.....

Introduce yourself.

IJMB IS REAL.....

Postby jolomi » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 am

For those writing jamb this year, you can call them to know about IJMb in case jamb did not work, It will serve as an alternative, To everyone hoping to get into school.

This is what I know about IJMB. I did last year too and I have close friends that did IJMB and they made nine points above.

To be honest with you, almost all of them are in various schools with IJMB you can have admission into 200 level direct. Don;t put your egg in one basket.

They also have conducive environment for lectures and good hostel accommodation for all their students that are willing to stay in the hostel. You can call them or sms the centre on zero, eight, one, three, four, five, nine, zero, nine, six, eight .....Wish all students seeking admission success in all your endeavors.
jolomi
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to New Members