[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Wussup guyz

Wussup guyz

Introduce yourself.

Wussup guyz

Postby XSi » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:42 pm

Recommended by a friend. This site looks colorful and attractive, just like I was told, but I have some questions:
1. The admin reserves the right to delete posts if he finds it... (not absolute freedom, i signed it okay)

2. Why is the admin masked, i'd like to have an idea of who my forum admin is.

This is a site that will grow in popularity soon, so watch out.
u have ma word.
XSi
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby bettyboop » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:04 pm

Hi Xsi

I am just as new as you and i too want to know why the admin is, cause i hope its not a joke , it doesnt look it anyway, but you right it will be nice to know the admin more. Otherwise i hope to stray and make my comtribtuion to this site and hopefully it can grow and we camn recommend other ppl too.

Welcome
bettyboop
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:20 pm

I understand and respect your sentiments.

Even though I prefer to remain in the background, I want to assure all members that you'd receive the utmost consideration in any cases that arise.

I choose to remain anonymous, because this website is yours at the end of the day. I'd only play the role of adjudicator when need be. In other words, I don't claim to be above you simply because I created the website.

Thank you for your membership and contribution.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby XSi » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:01 pm

Thanks admin, but why is nairaland not in the know? Kindly introduce this site to as many people as possible, blogs, yahoo chat, emails and other stuffs, a site of this status should go places and not be limited. Please do something ASAP.
XSi
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:47 pm

XSi, your advice is great. I'll try and devote some time to that once my schedule lightens up a little.

For supporters of this site, please spearhead the effort to get the word out. At the end of the day, I don't want the website to be viewed as Admin's site. Rather, collectively we can make a difference.

Thank you.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby eveseh » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:46 pm

coo,welcome
eveseh
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby lexdino » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:21 am

Lexdino is here to surpass all unsurpassed records.
lexdino
Nairaland Junior

Return to New Members