[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Good to be here.

Good to be here.

Introduce yourself.

Good to be here.

Postby solution4relatnship » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm

I just to to say hello to you all cos i am new here and would like to greet you all.
Its wonderful to belong here and i am honored
Have a lovely day 8)
solution4relatnship
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby Richard Akindele » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:28 pm

solution4relatnship, that is a curious handle you have there.

Welcome to Nairaland.

Join on-going conversations, or start new ones of your own.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to New Members