[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Hey

Hey

Introduce yourself.

Hey

Postby tunnypop » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi nairaland guys, pls welcome me to nairaland.net a sister site to nairaland.net that we all know. Seun, keep up the good job.
tunnypop
Newbie@Nairaland

Re: Hey

Postby fw12 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:38 pm

[quote="tunnypop"]Hi nairaland guys, pls welcome me to nairaland.net a sister site to nairaland.net that we all know. Seun, keep up the good job.[/quote]

Welcome!

I doubt Seun has anything to do with this website. The history behind it is that Seun treated this site's admin very badly, and he decided to run his own forum.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Return to New Members