[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire

Discuss anything related to Nigerian music industry. Share your knowledge of the latest music-related gossip, celeb sighting, music videos, radio stations, music reviews and more. Exchange ideas ideas on how the industry can improve. A fan club thread is encouraged.

Slumdog Millionaire

Postby Richard Akindele » Mon May 18, 2009 2:19 am

I just saw the movie Slumdog Millionaire.

I know this has nothing to do with Nigeria, but what is good is good. It's a movie about the TV program Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Put this movie on your list of movies to see sometime.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Postby xdunamis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 pm

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, is this tv program real ? i've been trying to play for both home play and hot seat for over a year now and to no avail. i'm beginning to conclude that it is one of those programs that is done mainly to extract money from their viewers and gives nothing back in return. Or what do you guys think, have anybody close to you won any amount of money courtesy of who wants to be a millionaire ?
xdunamis
Nairaland Junior

Postby fw12 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 pm

[quote="xdunamis"]have anybody close to you won any amount of money courtesy of who wants to be a millionaire ?[/quote]

I don't know anybody who has won. However, I don't have any reason to doubt what is on TV, that those people who won, really did not win. If that were the case, we would have heard about it.

You should keep trying to get on. You may get lucky one day.
fw12
Nairaland Junior

Return to Music/Radio, TV/Movies