[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Face lift

Face lift

Face lift

Postby Richard Akindele » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:10 pm

A 45 year old religious lady suffers a heart attack. At the hospital, she prays to the Lord, and miraculously, she survived the heart attack.

She then asks God how much time she has before her time on earth is up. God says to her, you have 40 years.

"40 years!", she exclaimed. Well, if I have 40 more years on this planet, I might as well look good. So she gets several plastic surgeries done.

Two weeks out of hospital after her plastic surgery, she's hit by a truck and killed.

On her way to heaven, she asks God, "Lord, I can't be dead. You promised me I had 40 more years?"

God's response, oh I didn't recognise you.
Richard Akindele
Site Admin

Return to Jokes