[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - Still a virgin

Still a virgin

Still a virgin

Postby tcjonzin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 pm

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I''m still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you''ve been married ten times?" "Well, Husband was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he''d look into it and get back to me. Husband was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn''t get the system up. Husband was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn''t know when he would be able to deliver. Husband was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn''t sure whether it was his job or not. Husband was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it. Husband was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it. Husband 1was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I''ve married you, I''m really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You''re a lawyer. This time I know I''m gonna get screwed!
tcjonzin
Newbie@Nairaland

Return to Jokes