[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
nairaland.net • View topic - THE ONLY TRUE FREE INTERNET BROWSING IN NIGERIA.

THE ONLY TRUE FREE INTERNET BROWSING IN NIGERIA.

THE ONLY TRUE FREE INTERNET BROWSING IN NIGERIA.

Postby wealthlifters » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Get this new free and hot browsing application that works with MTN and Glo networks.

It's fast and reliable...
Surf every site, download any file...
Why not say to cafes and starcoms, visafone etc...

This is neither freedombrowsing, proxifier or solibay that has been barred and blocked by MTN and Glo.

This application works with a common program you and I use everyday.

Installation is done within 15 minutes and you start browsing immediately.

All you need is just your GPRS enabled phone and your computer (LAPTOP OR DESKTOP)

I am giving every member of this forum 5 hours money back guaranty. If you order and you are not able to connect within 5 hours, request for your full refund.

If I fail, kindly report me anywhere .

Interested and serious persons should contact me on the information below: I can only make this application available to the first 50 Nigerians. My reason is to avod proliferation and the wrong use of the application.

PLEASE, IF YOU INTENT TO USE THIS APPLICATION FOR FRAUD, DON'T ORDER PLEASE.
wealthlifters
Newbie@Nairaland

Postby xdunamis » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:38 am

guy, if una get better thing make una dey drop am make people dey use am, if others still get, you go still use am, ehn, that is why these forums dey exist because united we stand. The so called software wey you dey talk you know when e wan take stop. no com they catch maga for here oh....i dey ves, if i ves, I DO SOMETHING.

fellows, the name of the software is FIRE EXTINGUISHER, works with java. so go and download java for your pc at java.com or microsoft.com/java or any where else you can get it to download . it is about 8mb and it is free, but beware of where you download because of trojans and malwares. Then after downloading, install and restart your pc. As for the fire extinguisher, this is the download link, direct from brothersoft. put it in your adress bar and the download will automatically begin. if you are happy with it or you have any problems with it, you can reach me at 08085625774 or email (better) *newdunamis AT yahoo.com*
xdunamis
Nairaland Junior

Return to Computers